Some of my ventures to date:
- Gin Distilleries – Installation of SALSA system & accreditation.
- Brewery Industry – installation of SALSA +Beer system & accreditation.
- Bread Manufacturing brand assistance with BRCGS8 Technical support – Corporate and SME.
- Major Food Machinery companies’ trainer and advisor to assist with Food & Beverage sector growth.
- Local Mill and Farms technical support to ensure continuation of their SALSA accreditation.
- Poultry Slaughter and processing – installation of SALSA system & accreditation.
- Driving a Vitamins & Supplement manufacturer through start up, commissioning and onto GMP and BRCGS accreditation.
- Covering the technical manager role in a major cake business to ensure continuation of BRCGS8 Food accreditation.
- Working with a major Development Company as an external consultant owning and running some key new products through from concept to launch.
- Driving a Food Haulage company from start up to BRCGS Storage & Distribution accreditation.
- Auditing & mentoring for SALSA and Eurofins (LabCred).
BRINGING SAFER GROWTH TO THE FOOD INDUSTRY IN THE SOUTH AND THROUGHOUT THE UK
This is what I'm getting up to right now...
- Working on 4+ businesses gaining SALSA & BRCGS accreditation within 2021.
- Completing LabCred audits for Eurofins (a major certification body).
- Completing various SALSA audits and mentorships for SALSA.
- Becoming BRCGS8 Food and BRCGS Storage & Distribution V4 Auditor approved.
- Increasing connections with Food Works SW and the Food & Drink Forum to promote new food businesses in the South of the UK.
- Introducing New products directed at manufactures I know in local area.
- Active member of my local and regional Chambers of Commerce.
- Promoting local charities through my business.